METFAB METALS, LLC
NEW Plasma Cutting Department (Large Feeder Table
Type Plasma Cutter) Gives Us Another In-House Capacity Too!
Now your fabricator here at Metfab Metals, LLC has a further capacity beyond all our long-standing AESS and other production skills. We have established a whole new Plasma Cutting Department to service the expanding----and more demanding----cutting needs in our industry.
But this is not just “adding a machine”. This is a part of an overall “customer service” strategy that our owner, Jim Murray, has envisioned for a long while, planned and put into effect. He has now implemented another phase for Metfab Metals, LLC to show our constant service commitment to fulfill all the needs of our current---and future--customers.
But progress pictures might give you a better “feel” for this Piranha Model # C5-10 enhancement. Take a brief look at how we have preliminarily begun to lay out this new Department:
But what does this mean for you? Again, just look briefly at what the machine’s manufacturer reports in its literature and on its website:
1. Rugged Construction - All-Welded Steel Frame (not bolt-together) with high accuracy linear guides and bearings.
Machine is assembled complete at the factory
2. Dual Side Drive – gantry driven on both sides for maximum stability
3. CNC Control with 10.4” High resolution color LCD monitor, shape library with 20 configurable shapes,
8MB memory & USB interface
4. Panasonic servo motors and drives – Powerful 400 watt servo motors (not stepper motors) on both X-axis and
Y-axis with a maximum traverse speed of 8000mm/min.
5. Down draft exhaust system – Pre-vented duct work with exhaust fan for plasma dust extraction – no messy sludge to clean out and dispose of.
6. MicroStep Programmable Torch Height Control – controls torch height automatically
7. Breakaway Torch Mounting – protects the torch from inadvertent part tip-ups
8. FASTCAM Programming System – DXF importing, editing and NC code generator.
9. 5’ x 10’ Cutting Area
We always invite current customers to come in and look at what we are doing---and can do. This invitation extends as well to those of you that are not yet our customers. Come in and look for yourself!!!!
Look at this state-of-the-art Plasma Cutter as well as our other capacities. Remember that we can now transmit your precise shop drawings directly to this Plasma Cutter’s computer, so mistakes are a thing of the past. “Last minute” orders can be serviced better and more quickly than ever.
As we like to say, no other fabricator has more focused experience, more resources or a deeper commitment to your fabrication needs than Metfab Metals, LLC. That’s why we often call ourselves not primarily a fabricator, but rather a service company that fabricates your needs to “service you better.”
As we said last month, our service not only means “we speed what you need” to your jobsite; it means we can improvise and implement, as you need it, whatever will make your job go smoother, faster and on-time. NO metal fabricator can promise you more than this.
Metfab Metals has decades of experience producing, to exacting specifications, all the various metal parts/assemblies needed for YOUR multi-faceted jobs. This precision always serves to make your jobs go smoothly from its earliest stages------------and end successfully! No order is too small; none too large; none too difficult; none too challenging. Call us; you’ll soon see we produce.
Our All-American service is as good as our metals!
Call me for ALL your METALS questions. If I can't answer it, I have all the needed "sources" to do so!