METFAB METALS, LLC
We are Adding More Technology to Our Shop Too!
“Piranha” is a well-known name in the metal fabrication business. We have a number of their machines/computers in our shop. Take a look at the newest one just installed.
[Our Brand-New Piranha C-510 Plasma Cutting System]
Now we can do even more for you---right here in our own shop. And do it more efficiently and quickly! This “beast” can easily cut through 1” plate, with exacting precision. It’s “cutter” is driven by “FastCAM” software. Metfab Metals is now even more embedded in 21st century technology. Remember: “We sell Technology Too”! 1
You might only recognize us as the company that did all that AESS 2 work at “NMAAHC” 3 , or WTC4 4 or even at Hudson Yards 5. But we also concurrently do the smaller jobs; some are emergent fabrications that are essential to your ongoing projects ----and make your installations so much easier so that they go so much more smoothly, efficiently & cost-effectively.
Look at what this machine can do automatically, with instructions directly from your electronic instructions/specifications, through “FastCAM” and our technology:
[Just some of the cuts our new Piranha can make for you.]
You’ve all ordered one or more of these special or last-minute configurations, perhaps even many times, often as you were in the middle of an ongoing site installation---and realized their need, even essentiality! Innovative new projects often require the above, as they create esthetics designed into the building. Sometimes just the facts on the ground require it, as your job doesn’t have the lead time to order overseas, or perhaps the budget to do so or you just have last-minute “fill in” needs to finish a job. Or you forgot a series of parts/assemblies needed NOW! We can always help
No metal fabricator has more expertise and more focused experience than Metfab Metals, LLC on such needs. Sometimes we even call ourselves not primarily a fabricator, but rather a service company that fabricates your needs to “service you better.” Our service not only means “we speed what you need” to your jobsite; it means we can improvise and implement as you need it whatever device will make your job go smoother, faster and on-time.
Metfab Metals has decades of experience producing all the various metal parts/assemblies needed for YOUR multi-faceted jobs that can serve to make them go smoothly from its earliest stages------------and end successfully! No order is too small; none too large; none too difficult; none too challenging. Call us; you’ll soon see we produce.
Our All-American service is as good as our metals!
Call me for ALL your METALS questions. If I can't answer it, I have all the needed "sources" to do so!
1. For more on our technology advances, look back at our earliuer Newsletters in our online archives, e.g., February, 2015; May, 2012; January, 2012; November, 2011; August, 2011. And more. So browse---and learn about technology at Metfab Metals .
2. Architecturally Exposed Structural Steel. See our website for a full exposition of this art’s meaning and so many applications. www.metfabmetals.com.
3. National Museum of African American History & Culture that opened just last year. We did all the exterior trusses that remain visible and beautifully finished to enhance the edifice’s aesthetics.
4. The new World Trade Center4 where we did the entrance podium’s exposed solid steel mullions, some running 50 feet in length.
5. The current West Side development in NYC is here and is the largest such privately-financed development in the world to date.